Industrial Tank Accessories
Tank Heating Systems
Dura-Tech offers factory installed heating systems on all of our Vertical, Horizontal and Bulk tanks over 36” diameter. Construction features:
- Designed with a proprietary, multi-path, parallel circuit heating element that is virtually impossible to burn out
- Uniform, low watt density design to avoid hot spots and overheating
- Incorporates an aluminum grounding shield that covers the entire back surface of the heater and improved termination features to comply with the most recent revisions to the National Electric Code.
- Pressure laminated epoxy composite that provides an incredibly strong, flexible, waterproof and corrosion-resistant NEMA Grade G-10/FR-4 construction
- Cold leads can be either routed from the panel’s low-profile termination under the tank insulation or taken directly through the tank insulation for connection to the power supply and control system
- Low and ultra-low power density heating panels are available for very heat sensitive applications
- Easy installation, can be banded on or wound on while the FRP tank is on the mandrel.
- FM Approved for use in classified (hazardous), unclassified (non-hazardous), wet and corrosive environments.
Ladders & Platforms
- Structural ladder side members are designed to provide the maximum load requirement.
- Ladder rungs are designed for the maximum load bearing capabilities under the OSHA standards.
- Fiberglass Stand-off brackets ensure that operators have adequate room for a good foot hold when accessing a structure.
- 1" diameter rungs for ease of ascending or descending our ladder systems.
- A variety of finishes are available from the standard red oxide primer to hot-dipped galvanizing.
- Optional security ladder guards as well as ladder gates to prevent un-authorized use of caged ladder systems.
- Safety cages are designed to OSHA specifications.
- Stand-off platforms designed to suit customer requirements
Level Site Gauges
- Magnetic gauge board for simple “tank-inservice” installations(no welding required)
- Unique float design – no need for guide wires
- Large easy to read gauge board with reflective, long-life 3M decal
- Complete gauge package supplied – no additional parts required
- Excellent for retrofit applications
- Tank Internals : Stainless Steel, Teflon and Fiberglass
- Magnetically Activated Proximity Switches can be added for high/low alarm set points
- Accommodates most vessel shapes and sizes
- Add CSA Class 1, Div. 1 Point Switch
- Cost-effective gauging of Sour fluids
Fittings & Manways
Although our Tanks come Dura-Tech offers a full range of sizes for our Fiberglass nozzles and flanged fittings on all of our tanks.
FNTP nozzles from 1/2” – 6”
#150 lb Flanged fittings from 3/4” – 20”
Manways form 24” & 30”
Stainless Steel Fittings(Special Order)
U - Vents